In this article, we will talk about the fundamental aspects of the certification course of Leading SAFe®. The skills that are covered in its curriculum, the responsibilities of a SAFe® Agilist, and some other definitions related to the topic.
What Are The Primary Aspects of Leading SAFe® Training?
The key aspects of Leading SAFe® training of certification course are as follows:
- Attendees receive classroom training for two days.
- They also receive virtual classes for two days, conducted on an online platform.
- SPC delivers the training
- The exam fee of SAFe® Agilist is included in the Leading SAFe® training course
- Attendees obtain a certified membership for one year as SAFe® Agilist
- They get fifteen PMI PDUs
What Are The Skills Covered In The Leading Safe® Course Of Certification?
Leading SAFe® training course of certification covers the following skills for the participants:
- They teach the participants how to support Lean-Agile
- The participants learn the methods of unlocking intrinsic motivation
- SAFe® Agile training covers the framework configuration
- Attendees learn how to manage their portfolio of Lean-Agile
- The course covers skills to organize value streams
- Upon completion, participants can successfully execute release trains of Agile
- Lastly, the certification course includes the application of SAFe®
What are the duties of a SAFe® Agilist?
A SAFe® Agilist primarily has three chief responsibilities. These are as stated below.
To become a guide
Some of the primary tasks of a SAFe® Agilist are to continue developments of SAFe® , adopt, and guide success in an enterprise.
To respond to the requirement for creativity
A successful SAFe® Agilist assists in the process of defining the goals and perceptions of a company or an organisation to strongly communicate agreements of strategies. A SAFe® Agilist acknowledges and answers to teams and stakeholders to innovate.
To encourage and motivate
One of the most common and significant tasks of a SAFe® Agilist is to aid employees in demonstrating and exhibiting their careers and expertise by encouraging them in ways to enhance their capacities and form their obligations to the dreams and perceptions of the organisation.
Who is an SSM or SAFe® Scrum Master?
The typical Scrum Master focuses on the rudiments of Scrum at the team level. The SSM however ventures the position by executing the PI and planning in the context of the whole enterprise.
Who is an SPC or SAFe® Program Consultant?
The role of an SPC in the company is significantly vital. Their job is to align the company to the methods of organising and a familiar language. This helps them to use a Solution Train to coordinate more than one Trains of Agile Release.
The Leading SAFe® certification and training course explore Agile Development, DevOps, systems thinking, and the principles of SAFe® that are derived from Lean product development.Through the course, the candidates discuss the procedures of coordinating the flow of value and signifying Team and Technical Agility. Finally, the priority is the gravity of adapting to a mindset that benefits customers. Leading SAFe Agilist Certification