Digitization of land records in various Indian states has made it easier to access information such as land ownership and related services. The state government of Andhra Pradesh has also introduced one such portal called Meebhoomi to ease the access of related services for property owners in the state.
The details related to this portal are given below.
What is Meebhoomi?
Andhra Pradesh government launched Meebhoomi AP in 2015 with an aim to digitize all records and services related to land ownership. This portal enables easy access to land records for all the real estate owners, buyers and sellers of the state. It also comes with a Meebhoomi passbook which allows the landowners to check their property related details like tax paid, any amount due to the state etc.
What are the Benefits of Meebhoomi?
Users can enjoy these following benefits through Meebhoomi Portal.
- Easy access to AP land records online.
- Users can also view the village map as well as Meebhoomi FMB or Field Management Book through the official website.
- This encumbrance ensures transparency in the procedures related to receipt of certificates and maintenance of land records.
- Any individual or Andhra Bhoomi owner can access this website as well as the app from anywhere.
- Users can also register AP land related complaints on this website.
- An SMS service updates the lessees and office bearers with the progress of the respective process.
Also Read:- jaa lifestyle login
What are the Features of Meebhoomi?
The Maa Bhoomi AP portal launched by this state for corruption free and economical administration of land records and related services provides the following benefits to the users.
- Access to AP1-B land records information
- survey range
- province danger
- lease name
- Liability relating to a plot
- Linking Aadhar Card with Land Records
- Patta Passbook
- List of Village Zamindars
- Data on Patta Bankbook
- land conversion details
- Individual and Village Adangal Records
- crop details
- rental house
- Soil and water source type
Users can also download softcopy of State Records of Rights of Adangal and 1-B for land ownership through Mee Bhoomi portal.
What is Adangal AP?
Adangal AP or Meebhumi Adangal is a detailed account relating to a plot of land situated within the geographical boundaries of Andhra Pradesh. The document is maintained by the administrative authority of the village concerned. This may include details related to the type of land owned by an individual, tenancy, nature of soil, current liabilities, etc.
Local people also recognize it as ‘Village Count No. 3’ or ‘Pahani’ and usually use it during sale or purchase. Earth.
Process to View Meebhoomi Adangal
To view the Adangal document for a plot of land, complete the following steps –
- Visit the official Meebhumi website and scroll down to the Adangal option.
- Click on Adangal to access the menu and choose from Individual or Village Adangal.
- You will be redirected to a new page in which you will be asked to fill the details like District, Zone, Village, Name etc. Access these details with the help of Aadhaar Number, Survey Number, Auto Mutation Record and Account Number.
- Once all the details are filled, press on ‘Click’ to access your Meebhumi Adangal details.
What is an ROR 1-B Document?
The Record of Rights (ROR), known as 1-B in Andhra Pradesh, is a document that provides an extract of land records maintained by the state’s revenue department.
This is derived from manuals and separate registers maintained in the villages listing the land. Records before implementation of digitization process on Mibhoomi portal.
Process to Link Aadhaar Card on Meebhoomi
Check whether your Aadhaar number is linked with your account number and land records. If they are not, proceed with these following steps to connect the base to ground.
Step 1: On the portal of Meebhoomi, scroll down to the top menu and select ‘Aadhaar/Other Identity’.
Step 2: From the drop-down that opens, click on the first options, i.e., ‘Aadhaar linking’, and enter the details such as the name of the zone, district and village to check if the Aadhaar is linked.
Step 3: Fill the code displayed in the subsequent box and press the ‘Click’ button.
Once the details are provided, the page will show whether your Aadhaar number is linked with the land record or not. The same process also displays whether other documents, such as ration card, voter ID, Pattadar passbook, etc., are linked to your account and land records at Meebhoomi. If linked, you can view these documents in PDF format on a redirected page.
How to Get an E-Passbook in AP?
Landlords in Andhra Pradesh can access their passbook digitally through Maa Bhoomi AP Portal. Complete the following steps to access your e-Passbook in AP.
Step 1: On the portal, scroll down to the top menu and select ‘Electronic Passbook’.
Step 2: On the redirected page, enter the required details like account number, registered mobile number, area, district and village name to proceed further.
Step 3: Next, confirm your identity by entering the given code.
With all the details entered correctly, your e-passbook will be generated instantly and will be displayed on the screen.
Procedure to Check AP Land Records
You can check the land records for your property in the state by using 1-B or ROR details in the following few steps.
- On the Meebhumi portal, go to the top menu on the homepage and select ‘1-B’ from there.
- On the drop-down that appears, select the sub-option ‘1-B’.
- Thereafter, on the redirected page, fill the required details like area, district, village, etc. To access these details accurately, select any one of the options given just above the form which includes Survey Number, Account Number, Auto Mutation Record, Adaru. number, and the name of the lessee.
- Once filled, enter the 5-digit code displayed in the subsequent box to view your AP land records.
Note that both 1-B and Adangal are AP land records. However, the former is maintained by the Tehsildar and usually carries the details of the seller. For the latter, the details covered include the type of land, nature of use and other land-specific information.
How to Track Complaint Status on Meebhoomi?
In case of any complaint related to errors in land records and their rectification, track the status of your complaint in the given few steps.
- In the top menu of the home page of this portal, scroll down to the ‘Complaint’ option.
- This opens a drop-down menu; Select ‘Your Grievance Status’ from the available options.
- Next, on the redirected page, select the name of the district where this land is located and enter your complaint number.
Once registered, it will display the status of your complaint immediately. You can access the details related to various land records of Andhra Pradesh through various mobile applications available online.
However, verify the sources of such application as Government of Andhra Pradesh or Meebhoomi Portal does not hold any relation or affiliation with such applications. Access the web-based portal only for authentic AP land records.
Apply for home loans up to Rs 3.5 crore at low home loan interest rates with a flexible tenor of up to 30 years. Minimum documents required with instant approval.