Gaurav Taneja aka Flying Beast is an Indian ex-commercial pilot of Air Asia Airlines, fitness icon and a successful YouTuber who has a net worth of $5 million. Gaurav was born on 9 July 1986 in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. His wife is also a domestic airline pilot. Flying Beast (Gaurav Taneja) was born in a middle class family and today he has assets worth crores.
Gaurav Taneja is a pilot as well as a successful YouTuber. After watching his videos, the question that comes to the mind of millions of people is that what is the net worth of Gaurav Taneja aka Flying Beast? What is his annual salary? So today we are going to talk about this. Gaurav, who is fond of luxury life and luxury cars, has gained a lot of fame in recent times. In this post we will talk about his car collection, salary and many other things.
Table of Contents
Flying Beast (Gaurav Taneja) biography
|$5.5 Million (approx)
|Date of Birth
|9 July 1986
|Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Youtuber, Vlogger, and Nutritionist
|First YouTube Video
|Is Aamir Khan’s Dangal Movie Transformation Natural? on FitMuscle TV (2016)
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ghazipur
|College / University
|Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, West Bengal
|B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Flying Beast (Gaurav Taneja) Height & Physical Stats
|In Feet – 5″7 Inch
|In Centimeters – 170 cm
|In meters – 1.70 m
|In Kilograms – 91 KG
|In Pounds – 201 LBS
Flying Beast Net Worth in 2021
|Net Worth (2021)
|$5.5 Million (approx)
|Net Worth (Indian Rupees) ( gaurav taneja net worth )
|38 Crore Rupees (approx)
|Monthly Income & Salary
|24-28 Lakh (approx)
|Annual Income & Salary
|2.5-3.5 Crore (approx)
Flying Beast (Gaurav Taneja) Controversy
In June 2020, he was suspended by AirAsia India after making a statement that,
AirAsia is neglecting the safety measures they have to take to protect their pilots, passengers and aircraft.”
A few days later, he uploaded a YouTube video related to his suspension on his channel. In the video he said,
What will people do to achieve the goal? They would do a flap 3 landing regardless of whether it was safe or unsafe. If something happens during the landing of flap 3, the pilot will be asked whether he cares more about saving fuel or more about the 180 passengers.
|Will Soon Update
Some Facts About Flying Beast (Gaurav Taneja)
- He has participated in various body building competitions and won various body building competitions at the state level.
- He trained at the A320 type rating from CAE Madrid; A flight school in Madrid, Spain in 2011.
- He started working in IndiGo as a first officer in 2011, and he joined IndiGo as a captain in 2014. Gaurav joined AirAsia in May 2019 as a captain in New Delhi.
- He is a popular YouTuber and has three YouTube channels ‘FitMuscle TV’ which is about fitness and health, ‘Flying
- Beast’ which is a daily vlog channel, and ‘Raspberry Ke Papa’ is a travel vlogging channel.
- Gaurav Taneja is a famous Indian YouTuber and a commercial pilot.
- He had an inclination towards fitness and sports since childhood.
Flying Beast (Gaurav Taneja) Social Account
|Youtube (1.98m Subscribe)
|Youtube (6.5m Subscribe)